Dominic Bowkett’s Technology Blog
Ulundi, South Africa (PRWEB) July 17, 2012
He is a highly charismatic leader who possesses remarkable leadership qualities. His name is Prince Mangosuthu Buthelezi, a South African Zulu politician whose service and love for the nation became a legacy. Author Themba Nzimandes THE LEGACY OF PRINCE MANGOSUTHU BUTHELEZI relates the Princes political views and consistency in pursuing a non-violent stance in the struggle against apartheid.
This chronicle is a documented collection of Prince Mangosuthu Buthelezis utterances that tell a tale. These statements are testimony to what he stood for, what he fought for and how, and what he believed in throughout his political struggle. This legacy found form and substance during an epoch when working within the system was seen as selling out, and violence against the apartheid state was considered the only option to gain liberation from oppression.
It is an account of his legacy in the politics of South Africa, juxtaposing his utterances as evidence of his wit, ideals, and political paradox.
This book was featured at the 2012 Public Library Association Book Exhibit in Bologna, Italy, on Mar. 13 – Mar. 17, 2012.
For more information on this book, interested parties may log on to http://www.XlibrisPublishing.co.uk.
About the Author
Themba Nzimande was born in 1951 in the village of Osuthu in Nongoma. Two years after working in the Overseas Unit, Bureau of Communications, he was granted a three year leave to study at the University of Zululand. He acquired a degree in Political Science and Public Management and obtained a certificate in Diplomacy and Diplomatic Relations from the University of Birmingham in Britain. He was also employed at the IFPs Information Centre as the Media Liaison Consultant.
Nzimande is a researcher on African genealogy and has written extensively in this field. One of his books has won the Amafa Heritage Award (2009), for being the best literature to preserve African heritage. He has several other genealogy works due for publishing.
THE LEGACY OF PRINCE MANGOSUTHU BUTHELEZI IN THE STRUGGLE FOR LIBERATION IN SOUTH AFRICA * by THEMBA NZIMANDE
Publication Date: April 8, 2011
- Dominic Bowkett: Logan’s Secret: Children’s Book Author Suzanne Burke Appears on Highly-Rated Good Morning Texas
- Dominic Bowkett: Book of Queen Victorias secret love child and marriage to Gillie John Brown in the highlands of Scotland is set to gain even more success and exposure in June 2012
- Dominic Bowkett: Master the Advanced Features of PL/SQL Using Packt’s New Book and eBook
- Dominic Bowkett: Get up and running with the Oracle Data Integrator using Packt’s latest Book and eBook
- Dominic Bowkett: New book release! Consequences Breaking the Negative Cycle- by Emeka Egbuonu