Dominic Bowkett’s Technology Blog
Glendale, CA (PRWEB) July 14, 2012
For Saturday, July 14, 2012, Audio-Digest Foundation will be giving away the following Written Summaries on Amazon Kindle:
Anesthesiology CME: Sepsis and Trauma
Emergency Medicine CME: Agitated And Suicidal Patients
Family Medicine CME: Pointers in Pain Management
Family Medicine CME: Whats Eating You? Food, Mood, and Cardiovascular Risk
Gastroenterology CME: Gastrointestinal Cancer: Part 2
General Surgery CME: Outreach/Ethics
Internal Medicine CME: Hypertension/Stroke Prevention
Internal Medicine CME: Help for the Hospitalist
Neurology CME: Neuropathic Pain/Pressure Headaches
Obstetrics/Gynecology CME: Consequences of Obstetric Complications
Oncology CME: Recent Advances in the Treatment of Melanoma
Ophthalmology CME: Optimizing Outcomes in Cataract Surgery
Orthopaedics CME: Orthopaedic Trauma
Otolaryngology CME: Rhinosinusitis/Allergy
Pediatrics CME: Autism: A Developmental Pediatric Perspective
Psychiatry CME: Bipolar disorder: Part 1
Urology CME: Contemporary Approaches to Prostate Cancer: Part 2
Audio-Digest Foundation, the largest independent publisher of Continuing Medical Education in the world, publishes programs in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, general surgery, internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, otolaryngology, pediatrics, psychology, and urology programs via Amazon Kindle.
For 60 years, Audio-Digest Foundation has been serving the global medical community of doctors, nurses, physician assistants, and other medical professionals with a comprehensive program of the most cutting-edge, independent, and unbiased continuing medical education (CME).
Long a technical innovator, Audio-Digest was the first to produce audio medical education programs and the first to produce in-car medical education. Currently, its subscription and annual products are available on CD and MP3, as well as iPhone, iPad, and Android apps.
According to Paul Angles, Internet Marketing Director for Audio-Digest Foundation, “Releasing our written summaries on Kindle allows our subscribers to take advantage of the portability and convenience of the Kindle, and lets non-subscribers and even patients learn more about specific conditions and treatments.”
Because of its massive library of titles, Audio-Digest Foundation plans to release written summaries of its CME titles daily through August.
Related Kindle Press Releases
Thank you for visiting the blog of Dominic Bowkett
- Dominic Bowkett: With Subjects Including Drug Abuse, UTI, Guillain-Barre, Esophogeal Cancer, Robotic Therapy, Audio-Digest Foundation releases Free Written Summaries via Amazon Kindle.
- Dominic Bowkett: MetaCommunications Releases Approval Manager 2012 R2
- Dominic Bowkett: Pioneer Services donates $1.00 to military charity of your choice for every download of its free Military Spouse Finance Guide in May
- Dominic Bowkett: BJU Press Offers Buy 3, Get 1 Free Sale on JourneyForth Novels for Homeschool Children and Teens
- Dominic Bowkett: LiveViewGPS Launches Live Trac Mobile GPS Tracking Program for iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle and Blackberry Devices